Welcome to the 2016-17 High School Racing Program at the Lake Washington Sailing Club. All sailors must complete this form, then print, sign, and submit it before attending any practice or event. Undecided sailors may try the program by attending two sessions free of charge before making payment; all sailors must submit a signed registration and waiver before attending. After two sessions, the fee is $300.
Please complete a separate application form for each participant.
Before starting the on-line registration process, please have the following available:
- Doctor’s Name, phone number and area code
- Medical insurance company name and policy number
- Date of last tetanus shot (If any)
- Emergency contact information (an emergency contact in addition to parent/guardian is required)
- Checkbook (You will be asked to input the check numbers/amounts)
- A printer (You have to print and sign this form prior to submitting it. The form does not “save,” so make sure you complete in on a device with print capability.)
PRINTING AND SUBMITTING THIS FORM
When you get to the end of this form, please PRINT the form PRIOR to hitting the submit button. Once the form has been printed, parents/guardians please sign the form (if the participant is under the age of 18) and also have the participant sign the form. Please attach the check to the form and mail the form and the check to:
HS Sailing Program
Lake Washington Sailing Club
2719 Loyola Drive
Davis, CA 95618
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Program Manager Tom Locker at email@example.com.